- FEEVA will organise a European symposium on euthanasia of horses.
04 October 2019, Warsaw, Poland
- The objectives for the first symposium are:
• End of life Considerations, -to secure the right for veterinarians across Europe to decide when a horse should be euthanized
• Legislation on euthanasia across Europe
• Methods and protocols of euthanasia
• The emotional effect on veterinarians performing euthanasia
- Attendance at this symposium is by invitation only and is aimed at those veterinarians who plays a leading role in guiding, regulating, influencing and teaching ethics and methods regarding euthanasia of horses across Europe.